Best dog shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on August 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is so great, I find it better to dilute it as it does make 32 bottles. I bath my dog every month (Lhas/pug) and it keeps her thick coat soft and smelling fresh. Never does she itch or her fur feel dry. Cannot believe it is all natural, that is very hard to find for pets.

EXCELENTE PARA PERROS CON PROBLEMAS EN LA PIEL

Posted by UrsulaRupin on February 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Compré este champú porque tengo un labrador retrevier blanco y siempre está sufriendo de problemas en la piel. Le salieron unos eccemas y lo lavamos con este champú que además de dejarle un agradable olor a lavanda le quito todos los eccemas que tenía en la piel. La única pega que le veo a este producto es que el bote es un poco pequeño cuando se trata de lavar a un perro que pesa 30 kg. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

For my three cats! Alsolutely love it! 고양이용으로 샀는데 최고에요.

Posted by Hello Pretty by Subin on October 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

고양이용으로 쓰고 있는데 최고네요. 세아이 모두 씻기고나서 엄청 털이 부드럽고, 세정력도 부드러우면서도 좋고. 향이 별로라는 분들 있는데 왠걸요... 고급스러운 향이 은은하게 나서 지나갈때마다 옆에서 킁킁거립니다. 고양이들은 강아지들만큼 목욕을 자주 하지 않으니 용량도 엄청 크구요. 여럿이서 공병에 담아 공구하는것도 좋을듯 해요. 성분이 사람쓰기에도 좋아서 제가 직접 샤워도 해봤는데, 당기지 않고 부드러운 세정력이 최고에요. 뺏어 쓰고싶어요. 그리고 안에 들어있는 참은 별 문제는 안되겠지만, 저는 첨에 받자마자 병을 살짝 기울여서 뚜껑열고 막대로 건져서... 빼놨어요^^. My cats smell simply heavenly and their fur feel so smooth and silky after using this. As cats do not need to take a bath quite often like 4 to 5 times a year, in my case, I think this bottle would last years, so I would say that you'd better share a bottle with someone else in the first place. Actually, I took a shower with this, and it is not drying at all, smoothing my skin. Also, I took the charm out of the bottle right after it arrived, tilting the bottle a bit and then using a stick.

Lavender stronger than neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping to smell the neem so I know there's enough to be effective, but not so. The lavender is dominant but all in all, it's a nice scent, a bit thick so should dilute first.

Work well

Posted by KiwiKent on June 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have a very smelly bull dog that needs washing weekly. This shampoo smells great and doesn't irritate him Iherb provides incredible service, price and quality. Shipping downunder to Australia cost $8 and arrives normally with 6-8 days. If this review helped click YES and click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

My Dog enjoy the bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pam per your Dog with this shampoo. after bath, smooth to feel

Not at all happy with the service!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Any customers ordering from india, I strongly advise you to be careful as there is a charge of 50% of the buying cost for customs clearance. If you refuse to pay the customs fee, you will not receive the goods or the refund. iHerb refuses to pay the return shipping costs. So in the end, you will lose your money and have no goods. So please be cautious of this.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is beautiful my little princess doesn't mind getting bathed in it, it foams up well, because it's concentrated it's going to last me a long time, has a mild fragrant.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. Lathers really well and rinses really well and doesn't leave behind any residue.

Not for very sensitive skin doggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice and the bottle will last a long time since you do not have to use much for one wash. My dog has very sensitive skin - this is a bit too harsh for him. Personally I love lavender but I don't think it helps him. For doggies with very sensitive skin, oatmeal (preferably organic) shampoo is a better option.