Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

This coconut butter is like manna to my taste buds.

Coconut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have bought this for a few years. I warm it on the stove and pour it into mini ice cube trays. Chill in the fridge and eat 2 or more each day as a snack.

Best tasting coconut ever - even better than the real thing

Posted by SummerShopper on March 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Living in a tropical country, I can get access to fresh coconuts all year round. For convenience, I do still prefer this coconut butter without all the mess and portion problems. I can't finish a whole coconut by myself and sometimes I don't want the juice or the flesh but just a quick taste. The flavour for this butter is more concerntrated than a real coconut and it smells so much more fragrant. I eat it with a spoon. It does not combine with its oil well and seperates very fast but just give it a quick stir everytime you eat. The butter will harden if you do not touch it for more than a week, just stir it up again to mix the oil into it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Eat it off the spoon

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

You won't find better coconut butter than this.

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on April 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is SOOOOOO good! (And very addictive ;) I sometimes mix a little with vanilla extract and stevia or tagatose (and a tiny pinch of salt), and dip in melted dark chocolate <3

must have !

Posted by AnnilyB BLOG na YOUTUBE on November 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

i just adore it! i add it in my smoothies! the taste is great!

Delicious, Creamy Taste, Doesn't Last Long

Posted by wholefoods on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to add to cooking recipes. Once it arrived, I found myself eating it straight out the the jar by the spoonful. The taste is rich and satisfying. You also get a good amount of product for the money. Despite the fact that I was eating several spoonfuls a day, the jar lasted close to a month. Along with all the health benefits of coconut such as anti-viral, anti-bacterial, healthy fatty acids, and other effects, the taste itself makes this product one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).

Orgasm In The Mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes amazing. Nutiva's Coconut Manna is good but the sweet, tangy deliciousness of this is exceptional. WARNING: Very addictive.

Posted by tinatherese on January 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

The texture and flavour is just heavanly, sooo yummy on a spoon but I also mix some in natural yoghurt!!