Experience of eating Coconut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Enjoyed getting to eat/taste coconut butter again, at much cheaper than we can buy here in NZ organic shops, even inc. the shipping form USA! Not as 'creamy/buttery' though as I previously remember it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

quickly stale

OK-

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how to use this yet. I have been eating it in small chunks to satisfy my sweet-tooth, taste is just OK for me, a bit bland. Now it`s just sitting there in my cupboard.May be good in smoothies.

For the Coconut Lover in You!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't rate this up as high as the Artisana Nut Butters as you CAN stop eating this. It is REALLY RICH and eating too much may give you that sick tummy feeling. I found it more enjoyable in the individual packet size where the amount is small and you don't O.D. on it. It is good, though. You may like it more than the nut butter!

Lasts forever

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very thick and rich, but yet kind of dry. I use occasionally, and sparingly because it is not something I crave, so it has lasted over a year.

Just O.K.

Posted by khessel on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to make "coconut ice cream". It was just O.K. To be fair, it could have been the recipe. I love coconut products, but I prefer to use coconut oil in my smoothies, and coconut milk.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what I was expecting when I bought this. I like nut butter that I can eat a spoonful of every once in a while and this is great in a recipe but not by itself.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't able to tell the difference between this coconut butter and the usual coconut oil I use. I kept reading comments on the Internet about people enjoying the butter out of the jar and being unable to stop, so I guess my expectations were too high. I couldn't imagine eating this with a spoon! It tastes exactly like coconut oil, which is not bad at all, but I wouldn't eat it straight from the jar with a spoon.

this is coconut butter and not oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought they are the same thing...but not. I will definitely stick to the oil. This is too crumby for me and I like that texure coconut oil has. I'm sure this puree has it's benefits as well.

Too sweet

Posted by Nauplia on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion it's certainly a good product of high quality, but I didn't like the taste very much, it was too sweet for me.

1 2