Will repeat

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Spread on toast is absolutely scrumptious! Very rich and savory walnuts flavor, and smoothly spread. Putting one or two tea spoons of light honey is also great. I made some dressing with this butter, olive oil, lemon juice (or wine vinegar) , salt and pepper for green salad. I definitely recommend this, and will buy this again.

not as great as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this butter after reading all of the positive reviews and expecting something moderately sweet due to the cashew content. It is nothing but sweet: walnuts are naturally a bit bitter and that's what this butter tastes like. I think you could also easily make a butter like this at home, in a thermo-mix. I'm not too excited about it and prefer almond butters.

To Die For

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow... I just can't believe this is walnuts & cashews.. VERY, VERY yummy... I just wish it weren't so expensive for only 8 oz..

Creamy and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Artisana Organics Raw walnut butter is a far healthier substitute for butter. It is so creamy and delicious. Can be used in baking, desserts, breads and buns. There are so many uses for it. As a spread, with coconut sugar, or date sugar on bread topped with bananas. In an ice cream. You can make a delicious walnut milk. 1 tablespoon to one cup of water and blend, instead of dairy milk which is mucous forming and full of bacteria and pus. You can make date bars, but best of all I love it as a butter on my toast with Agave nectar or date syrup. It is anti inflammatory, high in omega 3 essential fatty acids. Ground raw walnuts are an excellent source of brain food for your children.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Artisana has done it again. Wow, this is really tasty. The walnut flavor really comes through. The texture is just right. This was my first time purchasing this walnut butter, but it certainly WILL NOT be my last. Really delicious.

The real thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has the taste and texture of ground up walnuts - couldnt taste the cashews and has a slightly bitter after taste. All in all, it was delicous on toast, but I couldnt get my kids to eat it.

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

not as yummy as the macadamia but still pretty danged tasty

long time favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product.

We love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price of this butter is getting higher and higher but we love it and iHerb had a decent price.

really good