YUCK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not new to the gluten free lifestyle and have eaten (or in some cases not eaten) many products. They tend to be VERY GOOD ot VERY BAD. These are VERY BAD. Usually cookies go very quickly in my house with 4 people gluten free. I noticed after a week that these were still in the pantry so I tried one. We all agreed these had some weird almost soapy taste. The rest went in the trash.

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on March 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Attractive and yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cute Rabbit can attract to kids, the flavor is nice and health.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are such tasty little snacks. My children love them :)

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely taste and perfect crisp.

These are delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

These taste just like regular cookies - they remind me of Tiny Teddie biscuits I had when I was kid.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

My child and myself love these cookies. Especially nice when other people are having treats with gluten and I didn't make anything special! Also organic /non gmo, thank you Annie's!!

Taste good but too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too sweet for kids, choca smell excellent

Gluten Free Teddy Grahams

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for snacking

No han tenido demasiado éxito

Posted by artemisa on July 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compré estas galletas para que las probaran los niños y me sorprende que no les hayan encantado. A mí me resultan ricas, pero no son excesivamente dulces. Quizá la de chocolate puede tener un sabor más fuerte (a cacao real) para un paladar infantil. Le doy tres estrellas solo porque en casa no han gustado mucho, aunque a mí me parecen ricas.