very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm' 34 and do oil cleansing, however I noticed this winter parts of my face were pulling, and still very dry and seemed thinner. This stuff works so well, feels so good onthe face, makes everything feel firmer plumper and smooth! I don't know what to compare it too as I have never bought a firming cream but this seems fab to me! If you need even more additional moisture for winter, try Madre Magic on the extra dry areas, they work together GREAT!!

Nice cool product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is a cool feeling when it goes on the skin, like it really could be absorbed. Feels good on the skin and it smells great. It is only half the price of the other stem cell cream. I do not know yet if they are equally as good. This one is definetely more affordable.

With a nice scent and a soft touch....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of the cream and it touches like a soft pudding on my face. I felt my face tightened at the first trial. Probably, it was firming and lifting my face up. I hope to see how younger it turns my face out gradually^^

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too heavy and easily absorbed. I wear it under my BB cream or foundation.

Exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've just purchased this for the 2nd time and would recommend. It lasted me just about 5 months, using it daily. A little goes a long way and for the price, I'm very pleased. Having dry skin, I found this cream to have right amount of moisture. As to the Lift & Firm, not sure I really see much of a change there, but at age 41 "It is what it is!"

Andalou lift and firm cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing cream, just after using for few day I see results. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

fantastic!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this cream.

Perfect cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this cream, use it with retinol cream and retinal serum- best result

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is a very soft cream, smells like fruit or something like that. Left my skin very fresh and hidrated.

非常好用 ,味道好