Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this face mask - i just wish they sold it in a jar. As these packs are not economical or environmentally friendly. I have to say i am very impressed with Andalou as a brand. its very under rated in my option and is a close par to some of the other way more expensive brands out there! thank you iHerb for stocking Andalou!!!

Love all of their masks

Posted by Penthesilya on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive oily combination skin, 35 years old. It works, you have to use it all though, don't try to make it more than 1 use.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this product.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

My skin felt soft ja very hydrated.

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this mask several months ago, put it in my refrigerator and forgot about using it...until I heard a reviewer rave about it's effectiveness. I immediately tried the mask and was amazed at how soft and firm it made my 62 yr old face look. I'm sold and have now incorporated it into my masking agenda. I have a couple of other excellent masks, however, neither firm the skin like this one. I'm happy with the results and the price. As an aside, unless a heavy layer of the mask is put on, there are plenty of uses in this small pod. I've lost count, but have gotten at least four masks out of it and have enough for one more.

Great mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality single use mask, skin feels tighter after use.

Крутая маска

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Маска с эффектом "Ух, подтяну!" Применяю такие штуки точечно и обычно перед вечерним выходом. За раз использовала только половину. Из усталого лица получается лицо приличное. Пусть и ненадолго, но все же.

not good at first, but love it later

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

the mask is good with a cooling effect, I didn't understand it at first, but found it great the next time, used moisturizing cream after the mask. the skin is fresh and feels soft

Great mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very hidrating. Smell is great. The skin feels really smooth after

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

feels very nice on my skin

1 2 3