Very good product, doesn't irritate sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this facial mask, I had no big expectations due to the price. But after yesterday, when I used it - I was very pleased with the effect :) My skin is sensitive and often gets very irritated, but this product suits it just fine. This facial mask has a bit of tingling and cooling effect. The smell reminds me of refreshing mint. A great product for a symbolic price. Even after 24 hours my face skin still feels fresh, clean just like it felt after using it. I definitely recommend it to all iHerb members :)

great sample of it

Posted by ihalal on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

its makes ur skin looks healthy and younger , wish its more cheap than now

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

These masks are wonderful, feel so refreshing and nice on the skin. Just wish they came in bigger quantities!

Nourishing mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

A face-nourishing mask gives a feeling of mint, a pleasant and fun feeling

really fun mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Like all Andalou's masks, calm and hydrating sensation enough for almost 4 times

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

And will buy more. My skin was very irritated and with a single use it made it dried a blemish and cleared my skin. Enough for 2 times

Love it!!!

Posted by SwedishDamsel on October 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice mask. It does not make my skin dry. I will be using it during the summer time because it has a nice cooling effect on my face.

Very Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

It was painfull yet my skeen looked good after

Good facial mask for traveling

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought a few of the single use Andalou facial masks for traveling. It's easy to carry and the mask has good effect on toning the skin due to the clay. It dries out after around 15 minutes, so need to be washed off no later than that otherwise the skin will get dry.

Muy buena

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

tengo la piel muy delicada, y esta mascara si bien al principio ardio al aplicarla, deja la piel exquisita.

1 2