Makes my hair not so frizzy, but....

Posted by lisamaree on February 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

also makes my scalp itch!

Good conditioner Great Ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredient list. It looks like skin lotion than conditioner. But it not help my hair (colored) much. It's too light.

THE BEST FOR FINE HAIR!!!! BESSSST!

Posted by Kythrie on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the matching Shampoo. It smells DIVINE! Not only that but it's the conditioner I've ever had that didn't weigh down my hair without sacrificing conditioning quality. I have super long, fine, super thin hair. - in comparison to an average head of hair, - all of my hair together is about 1/5 - 1/4 the volume... (it's genetic though- not thinning, its always been this way - so I can't vouch much for whether this helps regrowth) But this conditioner makes me almost look like I have a normal amount of hair! it makes my hair so soft and encourages my natural curl. I'm not sure whats in this stuff but it really does work! My hair has never felt better!

SUPER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ADVICE TO USE IT !!!

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

for my hair that it is dry and curly it work perfect

great as a co-wash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I stopped using shampoo about a year ago and went to co-washing my wavy-curly hair. I really like this as a co-wash. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and well conditioned. Works every bit as good as Wen, at 1/3 the price.

Acondicionador normal

Posted by Chanceuse74 on August 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré junto con su champu. Hacen su funcion correctamente. Yo tengo el pelo fino y me lo desenredaba bien. Buenos ingredientes

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have only used it a handful of times, but I am really liking it so far. Great smell, doesn't tangle the hair at all. Hair feels incredibly smooth and soft after use and I lose much less hair in the shower than usual. Really love this conditioner.

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this conditioner from the first use! It makes my hair soft, full and shiny! Smells amazing, the only minus is the packaging - the product is pretty hard to gt out of the bottle but it is definately worth the work!

realy works