Good foam cleanser

Posted by Fidelis on April 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Foams very good, no strong smell, cleans well. I have very dry skin and this foam dry it more (feeling of tightness after using), but it's normal reaction of my skin on any cleasing product(. In any case I like it very much and will be happy to reorder.

smell the roses

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely cleansing foam, i have very sensitive skin and found this a touch drying if I use it more than once a day. Overall it does what is says, I love that is a natural product and it really does smell like beautiful roses. Definately going to be one I re purchase

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Found my dream morning cleanser. Lightweight and nice rose fragrance.

Strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this is really strong! I do like the smell and there was no reaction to my sensitive skin. However, it is a little drying for me.

Nice Foaming Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Rose Scent is a little to strong, but it did not bother me when using, but people with sensitivities to smells it might be overwhelming. The foam is very nice, one pump is all I need to feel like I was getting a good face cleansing, so a little goes a long way. Also for traveling it is nice because it has a cover that goes over it so it will not accidentally depress and "spill". I would recommend if you want a simple foam cleanser. I am 48 with combination skin. It did not dry out my face, but feels clean.

Nice smell !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

After cleaning the face using this foam, my face keeps moisturing and smooth. Worth for value. Will keep using it for a period of time.

Nice default cleanser

Posted by LovelyHoney on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this cleanser, it's very mild and gentle, doesn't irritate and dry the skin. The scent is a bit too much sometimes, because I like neutral scented cosmetics for my face. I use it only in morning, it is too mild to take all the makeup off.

gentle on my sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like that the foam is gentle on my sensitive skin. A little pump goes a long way to me. Smells really like rose.

Great gentle cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

An aesthetician had recommended this product as a less expensive alternative to one she sold. The fragrance is initially strong, but fades quickly. It washes away dirt and makeup, and leaves my skin feeling softand refreshed.

zapah specificheskii

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

vrode ochiwaet, delikatno smivaet kosmetiku