Too strong for toddler

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I specially bought this for my toddler, but the smell is pungent even for me. I just spray a little into the air in his room at night because I feel that the smell would be overpowering if I rubbed it on his skin.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

it works for us and was tested in an open air cinema which normally are full of mosquitos and didnt get near my kids.

For some reason

Posted by cherylphchan on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

this wasn't really effective on mosquitos.

Doesn't keep mosquitoes away

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

We went to holiday in Asia and we bought this to use for my kid because it is deet free. Unfortunately it didn't keep the asian mosquitoes away and my kid ended up with lots of mozzie bites.

Didn't work in the Australian bush

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this repellant, but just it didn't work on my daughter. She went camping, used it and came back covered in bites. And while I like the smell of citronella, the scent is also rather overpowering.

Deet-Free FTW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent, the lack of poison and the effects, kids just like the smell so they don't mind using it at all! Bought a bit late in the year but I'll be buying more for next critter season.

Musthave for children & yourself!

Posted by lovenaturalyou on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

✅Against Ticks, Mosquitos & Other insects ✅Prevents Lyme Disease (by Tick, Mosquito or other Flying Insect Bite/ Sting). ➡Not only Ticks can cause Lyme Disease! ✅Cruelty Free ✔ It Smells offcourse! 😉 ❌Can't Warn you enough about how One Single Insect Bite can Ruin your Life & the Major Impact on your Health!!! By causing chronical Lyme Disease, which is not Recognized & Acknowledged by Doctors Worldwide. There is No Standard Treatment, only if you go Immediately to a Doctor with a Tick Bite. So Please make sure this doesn't Happen to You! ❌Bought this spray + Tick Card for my Family & Friends to Protect them all from this Horrible Disease! This spray works excellent, I carry it with me all the time!

So far its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

👍

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good mossquito repeller

Nice product

Posted by kristam on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells a little bit strong but it s safe and works against bugs. In places with many mosquitos it works but some bites are unavoidable.

1 2