Another winner from Acure Organics

Posted by WellnessRoad on October 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

Acure Organics has become my favourite brand of skincare, I have loved every product that I have tried. Personally, I have found that attempting to find a great, long term cleanser without any faults is near impossible. I adore the Frownies, pH-Balancing Complexion Wash but needed something a little gentler for when my skin is a little drier. Firstly, like other Acure products, the packaging is simple, fresh and modern. The packaging states that the cleanser is vegan, sulfate, cruelty, paraben, PEG, petroleum, phthalate and silicone free. So, in other words it's full of nothing but natural and healthy ingredients that are beneficial to the skin. The cleanser has a pleasant citrus scent and only a small amount is required to achieve a nice lather and remove dirt & make-up. Even though this product it targeted at normal to oily skin, my combination skin loves it and I find that it does not aggravate the dry areas of my skin. Using this in addition to the Acure scrub has greatly improved the condition of my skin.

Good cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have oily/combination and very sensitive and prone skin...so it is difficult for me to find a cleanser that doesn't dries my skin. This Acure cleanser is just perfect!! I use it in the morning and in the evening after make up cleanser. It is smooth and regulats my oily/combination skin.

Didn't work for me but try it, they have a good brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like Acure Organics products. They have good ingredients but the SuperFruit + Chlorella Growth Factor cleanser made my skin look bad. I developed hard bumps with dry flaky skin around them and blackheads like i've never experienced before. I'm still having problems getting rid of all the blackheads they are really small but impossible to remove. It might work for some but I can't recommend it due to the condition it left my skin in. I have normal/dry skin.

The best facial wash for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Super fruit and chlorella facial cleanser after the reading the reviews and noticing that the price was similar to the products I had been using previously. I could see immediate brightness and tautness in my skin upon using it and upon continued usage, even others have noticed the difference in my skin. A little goes a Long way with this product. I'm halfway through my first tube after 3 months of usage. It lathers up pretty well and washes off most of the dirt, grime and makeup. The only downside is that it doesn't completely remove stubborn makeup like water resistant eyeliner and matte lip Colours like those from Colourpop completely. I usually have to go over with a wet tissue after my shower or remove it prior to a shower (I'm too lazy sometimes). Even then, I think it does a pretty awesome job removing all traces of eye shadows, foundation, concealer and correctors. I live in humid and sunny Singapore and my skin used to get really oily by time afternoon, but not with this gel!

A great cleanser for oily and combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this cleanser for oily and combination skin type. Ive been using this cleanser for 6 months and I can feel that my skin has improve alot. Less clog pores, skin feels cleaner after each wash. Finally found a great cleanser. A MUST TRY PRODUCT.

Excellent Cleansing Gel

Posted by CharmaineEzra on November 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fell in love with this cleansing gel immediately. Just a little goes a long way. Washes away makeup easily without irritation.. It even managed to remove my Pacifica Water-Resistant Mascara. Another win for Acure Organics!!

Another Best Seller For Acne Treatment

Posted by Liv 6585 on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

As all accure organic products I bought until today it shows that hormonal acne can be treated without taking pills. I'm totally glad because when my daughter took pills it didn't help her plus it made her body sick. Thanks iherb for this products line it's very helping. Use my user name without spaces at checkout. Please rate my review.

Great cleanser but doesn't last long - Tess

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a great cleanser for dry, normal and oily skin. It doesn't have rich lather but cleanse well. It has mild and pleasant natural scent. No breakout after using this for 1 year. When my skin tends to be more oily, I need to use more product. When they make a larger bottle, I'll add 1 more star! Edit - I sent a package of this cleanser together with their toner and oil control moisturise to my cousin. She had very bad breakout and was red all the time. She was thrilled that these products calmed her skin. She went online to read the reviews and ingredients to understand more about these products. She also bought these before she went to study abroad because iHerb doesn’t ship there. Actually everyone whom I introduced them to this cleanser swears by it!

Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has great ingredients and really cleans the skin without leaving it dry. I've been using it for several months now and really enjoy it. It's made by a company with great values, using fair trade natural ingredients, that I'd gladly support! Thanks iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with this product. I use it after going out applying sunscreen. It didn't bubble well, but effectively wash dirt and sunscreen.