Best green diapers on iHerb

Posted by Jill-U on February 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried every brand here on iHerb and decided to settle down with Attitude. These are truely ecological green diapers comparing to Seventh Generation which seems to me that although they are not bleached in any ways, but they do contain certain level of petroleum products (sorry if my understanding from their product description is wrong). Attitude diapers also beat Earth's Best for the superior abilities of absorbing well and staying dry on the surface. Earth's Best diapers were terrible to us, soaking wet against my daughter's skin after she peed. She is okay with Seventh Generation and Attitude, but not with Earth's Best. We have been using Attitude diapers exclusively for over one year now. Not bad at all. There are still rooms for improvement, and I'm actually seeing this company is constantly upgrading their products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually use seventh generation nappies. Thought I'd give a different brand a try, but doesn't have as good absorbancy as Seventh Gen. I do like they are completely eco friendly & carbon neutral, they just need a little thicker absorbing pad in them, and they would be ideal for our son.

buttock rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

buttock rash

Didn't Recieve The ECO Version

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Ordered The Eco Version In THe Picture But Recieved The Normal Version. In Any Case... Diaper Is Comfortable - Will Buy Again.

urine leakage

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

do not absorb urine as well as other brands - love iherb site and decided to try nappy for my 9 months old child - prefer diapers from local supermarket