Excellent qaullity and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Strong so need to take with food or a sugary drink if you have low blood sugar, i do get extra energy taking lipoic acid with carnitine, dont feel hungry all the time with this. 4 stars because its cheaper to use 300mg of mixed isomer lipoic acid than 150mg of the R+lipoc acid and it does just as good a job, all the research was done with mixed isomers.

Works great for Neuropathy pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works great for remove my neuropathy pain in fingers. Start to fill difference in few days. Great product and quality.

Really helps my neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be helping my neuropathy. Have used r-lipoic acid before and do get relief from the burning sensation. I take r-lipoic acid 300 mg. everyday

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I moved into a newly painted and built apartment and became very ill because of the chemicals. This helped my body cope quite significantly. I think it helped take the burden off my liver. I love that it is the natural form of ALA and in vegetarian capsules.

Best Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highest potency RALA for this price.

Worse product I have ever seen

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Packing and capsules quality is worse if a company doesn't care about packing how could they care about ingredients of product sorry to say I used it more than 10 days but 0 % good or bad effect, it's like eating sand, even i am sure sand would have some benefits.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Recommended after a meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

The effects of ALA is enhanced with this special formula from allmax nutrition. I like it it a lot

haven't noticed any significant change

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it to reduce sugar levels so far hadn't noticed any positive changes.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure these have made much difference to me but I think the capsules are good quality.

1 2 3