Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

The taste was a nostalgia trip back to the days of "Carnation Instant Breakfast". I love it. My only hesitation is that I'm not sure I want to consume products which contain acesulfame potassium on a very regular basis. I mean, there's some evidence now to show that it is completely safe, but I'm not so sure yet. This powder was good for a try, but will probably not buy a big container of it.

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love allmax products, really great quality and value for money! The flavour of vanilla in this product is very basic, and very weak on the standards of protein powder, mixed it with 300ml of water and it only JUST tasted of vanilla.. Mixability was INSANE, no lumps or floaties after 15 seconds of shaking. It did feel quiet thin in the mouth, but that's how you know that the purity is there! If I did purchase again, I would mix it with 200ml and try then If you like basic flavours, allmax really hit this nail on the head!

Great Protein

but not my style

Taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

great flavour, wish it didn’t had sucralose

Smells very good

Good taste

Not Bad

Posted by TheJonald on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

Nice but very weak taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

a bit of coconut taste - which is nice.. i added not more the a glass of water and it was very diluted in taste. i like it more thick.

1 2