Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hands were aching from arthritis after taking turmeric for a few weeks my hands are a lot better and I do not wake up from aching hands I would recomend it to all who have arthritis

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product , great price , I use this product with pine bark extract and L- arginine to help with rash/redness on face, this combination had helped fantasticly ! no flare ups with redness close to a year now. recommend to try .

This product helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps with blood sugar levels, mood, blood pressure and other things.

Relieves gout.

Posted by bardalicious on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been suffering from gout attacks for years. He's always taking NSAIDs ad steroids but they're bad to his stomach and kidneys. It doesn't cure his gout but taking this has somehow made the attacks occur less and short-lived. Price is reasonable and delivery to KSA is quick and easy.

Amazing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tumeric supplement I have ever taken. I had results in a matter of a week. I have a lot less inflammation throughout my body and feel pretty great

Did not help for my arthritis

Posted by themadcatlady on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking a pill of this for a month every day, it has not helped my rheumatoid arthritis one bit. It may work for other people, but sadly, it did not work for me.

Re-ordered This

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with allergy-induced mild asthma years ago and I was told to go on a low-dose cortico-steroid inhaler. I wasn't excited about having to do that. My mother has asthma, allergies and all kinds of crazy issues, and after my parents retired to the coast, she started seeing a naturopath. She learned about how turmeric is a fantastic anti-inflammatory supplement and has been taking it ever since. She asked her naturopath if it would help me, because I was on such a low dosage inhaler, and she told me I should just try it. I have found the turmeric to be more effective than my inhaler and I haven't used my inhaler since switching over to these pills. I reported this back to my doctor and she said if it is working for me, it's totally fine to forego the inhaler. Thank you, Mother Nature!

TURMERIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

A must for those with inflammation issues

891/2 yr old

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This relieved my dad's pain after he fell

πολυ καλο

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

πολυ καλη σχεση τιμης ποσοτητας λειτουργικοτητας του προιοντος