21st Century papaya enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

My fault for not reading the label carefully. It has yellow #6 and I try to never buy products with food dyes. The reason I buy from iherb is the health food store quality of their products but at a more reasonable price. This product does not qualify.

21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzyme, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tasty and chewable, helps my digestive system break down foods. It helps me to relieve my bloating and indigestion after heavy meals after heavy meals. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Artificial colors. Not for helth

These are yummy and easy to chew but contain too many artificial ingredients for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very economically priced and easy to chew tastes good and works take one if you feel stuffed after a meal and you will feel better within minutes, but check ingredients before you order as contains artificial sweeteners and colours, I have since switched to a more natural based papaya enzmyme.

Great when you overeat

Posted by Danesa on June 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Papaya enzymes is the best thing if you overeat or start to feel uncomfortable soon after eating. Just chew up one of these and 30 minutes later you will feel very good. No stomach pains at all! I would recommend these to anyone that experience digestive pains after eating a meal. THEY WORK!

yummy for the tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for unsettled stomachs, and the price is very reasonable.

21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzyme, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are great! They really help with indigestion and acid reflux. I carry them in my purse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too much sweet. I dont like swetener. But realy effective.

Cheap and good tasting papaya enzymes

Posted by odereviews on September 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had to test this, because of the cheap price. 21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzymes chewable tablets taste good, and does the job as well. BUT for some strange reason this has artificial color yellow 6. I doubt anyone would buy health products because of the color? I don't think you can say these as natural/health products, when they have artificial color...

better digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Each time I eat too much meat, these papaye enzyme help me to digest and are without danger for my health.