Two Leaves and a Bud, Herbal Tea, Alpine Berry, Caffeine Free, 15 Sachets, 1.3 oz (37.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Whole Leaf Premium Sachets
- 15 Single Wrapped Mug-Size Sachets
- A Better Cuppa' Tea
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
Passion for tea
This is not your ordinary tea bag. Unlike paper tea bags, our biodegradable mug-size tea sachets hold full leaf tea, not dust. Enjoy rich, full leaf tea flavor with the handiness of a tea bag.
See the tea
Our teas are packed in individual clear sleeves fresher tea tastes better!
Tea is like wine.
At two leaves and a bud tea company, we use only the finest teas, grown in single geographic regions, using traditional growing methods. The quality of tea varies from hillside to hillside. Our experienced tasters select only the tastiest teas and herbal infusions.
We never blend with less expensive "filler teas."
The finest teas start with just the very small blossoms, the two leaves and bod of the tea flower. We named our company for these shoots which are the essence of great tea.
|Alpine Berry Flavor Profile|
|Top note||Slightly tangy|
|Character||Here in Colorado, when we're not tasting teas, we are playing outside. Alpine berry herbal tea is the perfect complement to a day in the wilderness. Enjoy it hot in winter or iced in summer.|
|Leaf style||Potpourri of leaves and berries|
Contains no caffeine
|Water temp||Full boil|
|Steep time||2 minutes|
|Best for||All day|
Hibiscus, apple peel, rose hips, blueberry leaves, orange peel, natural berry flavors.