Source Naturals, Nattokinase, 50 mg, 30 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Systemic Enzyme for Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
Nattokinase is a systemic enzyme isolated from the traditional Japanese soy food, natto. It has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
1 to 2 softgels three times daily on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water
Rice bran oil, gelatin, purified water, glycerin, beeswax, medium chain triglycerides and lecithin
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or wheat. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place
Do not use if you have blood coagulation or blood pressure disorder. Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that effects blood coagulation or blood pressure such as prescription vitamin K, heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), diuretics, ACE inhibitors or beta blockers or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
providing 2,000 fibrin units (FU) of activity
|†Daily Value not established|