Seventh Generation, 100% Recycled Bathroom Tissue, 500 Sheets, 2 Ply, 1 Roll (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper
- Whitened without Chemicals Containing Chlorine
- No Added Dyes or Fragrances
- 4.1 x 3.7 in (10.4 cm x 9.3 cm)
- 52.6 sq ft (4.89 m2) Total Area
- Free of Dyes & Fragrances
Why Choose Seventh Generation Recycled Paper Products?
Our bathroom tissue is 100% recycled, and designed with softness in mind, so you get a product that meets your needs while protecting our planet. We never add dyes, fragrances or inks to our paper products. And when you buy recycled, your choice has a meaningful and lasting impact on the environment.
Reuse valuable paper fiber
When you buy recycled paper, you are "closing the loop" by taking an active part in the continued cycle of fiber use.
Preserve precious resources and energy
When you use recycled instead of virgin fiber bath tissue, you are saving trees, energy and water. Thank you for helping to conserve our precious natural resources.
Keep chlorinated toxins out of our environment
Our paper products are whitened without the use of chemicals containing chlorine, which reduces the amount of dangerous chlorinated toxins being released into the environment.
Did you know?
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one single roll of 500 sheet virgin fiber bathroom tissue with our 100% recycled product, we could save:
100% Recycled Bathroom Tissue
- Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper
- Roll cores are made of 100% recycled fiber
- Packaged in minimum 50% recycled fiber
This product is free of dyes, inks and fragrances.
100% Recycled Paper, 80% min. post-consumer, 20% pre-consumer.
This wrapper is made from 80% min. pre-consumer recycled paper.
4.5 in x 3.75 in (11.4 cm x 9.5 cm)
This is thinner and not as soft as popular mainstream brands. However, if going green and avoiding chemicals is important to you then this is a good replacement. I'll continue to buy.
Posted by 5206035205015639923 on Apr 23, 2014
Its thin but durable. For a $2 tissue its quite expensive but nothin is so special about it except its recycled and non chlorinated. But i say if they want people to become environmental friendly they should lower the prices of the eco friendly products to encourage consumers.
nice single roll
Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Dec 02, 2013
i appreciate the effort. i like that it comes in single roll. most others makers make you but 4 - 6 rolls in one package. very bulky. (i have no storage space)
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Sep 23, 2013
Feel good by using recycled paper that is just as soft as traditional tp.
Posted by Reviewer2781522 on Nov 04, 2011