Rainbow Light, Vitamin D3 Sunny Gummies, Yummy Lemon , 1,000 IU, 50 Gummies
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- #1 Naturally Vitamin D Gummy Brand
- New Look, Same Formula
- Yummy Lemon Flavor!
- Protects Immune System Health
- Promotes Strong Bones, Teeth & Muscles
- Easily Absorbed Vitamin D3
- Gluten Free- Soy Free
- Dietary Supplement
- BPA-Free Bottle
A yummy lemon gummy drop of vitamin D that's so tasty, you'll look forward to taking it daily!
Vitamin D is essential to nearly every cell, organ and stem of the body, from the bones and muscles to the immune system, brain and heart. Yet many adults don't get enough vitamin D from sunshine or diet alone. As a result, experts recommend supplementing with 1,000 IU or more of vitamin D daily.
- Promotes immune system health
- Promotes strong bones, teeth & muscles
- Supports cardiovascular, colon, breast and prostate health
- Made with natural flavors and colors Natural lemon flavors • Natural color (curcumin)
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
Chew 1 gummy per day, with or between meals.
Glucose syrup, organic cane sugar, water, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural flavor (lemon), natural color (curcumin).
Contains no: wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, eggs. fish, shellfish.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 gummy drop|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||2%†|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|†% DV(daily value) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Not only do these lemon-flavored vitamin D gummies taste good, they also do the job. After taking 2000 ICU daily for three months, my vitamin D level rose from 35 to 50.
Absolutely love them. I was on prescription vit D for 2 weeks then started the daily. These are so fabulous tasting I never forget to take them. (only 1/day) Again blood work to be done end of month. if my Vit D is ok now I'll continue taking these.
Posted by 5144679041617457887 on Apr 21, 2015
These vitamin d gummies taste great and I'm sure they would do well with kids as they taste like candy gummy bears.
Posted by 5144011244151961758 on Jan 02, 2014
taste is good.
Posted by 5391762778267495868 on Jul 19, 2012
Like Rainbow Light's best seller, Vit C gummies, this is listed as a snack with plentiful Vit D. I love the tast and that its not a junk food... Don't really expect too much for its nutritious values.
Posted by 5710642081533097041 on Jul 16, 2012
very good The best products The next time you use the estuary is sipeuljeongdo