RADIUS, Totz Toothbrush, 18 + Months, Extra Soft, Green Sparkle
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Natural Choice for a Natural Smile
- Cruelty Free
- Premium Radius Bristles
- BPA-Free & FDA Approved
- Tapered Handle for Parents and Totz
- Radius Smooth Oval Head
- Pressure-less Brushing
- Made in USA
- 100% Vegetable-Based Bristles
Brushing Totz's teeth
Use pea-sized amount of toothpaste on a Radius Totz Toothbrush. Brush teeth gently on all sides twice daily, angling bristles towards gumline. Brush tongue to dislodge bacteria. Replace when bristles start to look worn or spread.
Quick Tips for Totz:
- Supervise until the age 6
- Try singing songs or play a game
- Don't forget to floss!
Bristles are 100% castor bean vegetable-based nylon.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Value is too good. Free shipping by purchasing better. Is to use the 18-month baby toothbrush.
Really good and soft toothbrush!
Posted by 5300233491221017318 on May 24, 2016
My baby likes it a lot, its comfortable to keep it in a small hand, or even in a big one. It is soft and BPA free! Recommend! Before I used JORDAN 0-2 toothbrush, but this one is much more convenient.
Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016
my kids favourite toothbrush
Posted by 4696846603396740456 on Feb 14, 2016
soft and easy to use for babies
Adaptado a los niños
Posted by artemisa on Jul 03, 2015
Soy super fan (desde hace mucho tiempo) de los cepillos radius. Tras desterrar el resto de opciones en casa una vez nos convencimos de que no cambiaríamos los Radius por nada, compramos el de niño. Tiene proporciones similares a las del de adulto, y a mi hijo le encanta porque dice que se cepilla más rapido. En cualquier caso, es un cepillo estupendo