RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 30 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388943 июл 22, 2010

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

doesn't mix that well

Отзыв оставлен citygaldesigns дек 01, 2011

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2897145 май 13, 2009

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Glut Immune

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1677954 дек 17, 2009

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

Great recovery product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105248 фев 17, 2008

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!

glut immune and immunopro

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2560400 мар 25, 2007

both of these products are the best I have found in years..they heal the gut and keep the immune system healthy and strong

Wonderful Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2969335 май 28, 2008

Excellent source of immune boosting protein and nourishment after my and bodybuilding workouts.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This is great for healing gut issues

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1625105 сен 22, 2008

GlutImmune is a wonderful way to heal your intestines and this product is excellent quality.

Great for my gut!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2850188 янв 31, 2012

Really great for gut/stomach issues

Best Glutamine Powder

Отзыв оставлен 5336146282590103732 авг 14, 2012

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

1-10 из 30 всего