RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1115421 июн 10, 2011

I purchased this product for my cat and was very satisfied with both the company and the product. My cat ate the powder (mixed with a bit of water) with no problems and I noticed a difference in her condition almost immediately. Shipping was extremely fast too; I will continue to purchase the colostrum and other products from this company.

Very potent colostrum

Отзыв оставлен tigercho авг 29, 2012

The price is high, but this colostrum gives a lot more of a kick than other brands like symbiotics. Energy is through the roof. And no more runny nose - two days of a teaspoon a day and its all gone

GREAT PRODUCT, BUT DO NOT SHIP WITH DHL IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3069660 окт 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canadian government and DHL i gave it 1 star.All products from Well Wisdom are of top quality at an affordable price. I really like the colostrum, i give some to my 1 year old son as well, and he seams to like it a lot! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Not sure yet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1416853 ноя 07, 2011

I read Along the Healing Path and she suggests this for Interstitial Cystitis. She says it's a mild detox for metals. I'm lactose intolerant but have no problem with it. Supposed to take long time to work. No benefot from it yet but am still on 1st bottle.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

THE BEST COLOSTRUM IN THE MARKET!!!! THE REAL IMMUNE BOOSTER TOO!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2371313 авг 24, 2008

The best ever in the market!!! My 4 years old daughter had been taking this for more a year and she hadn't had ear infection since. Before she always suffer ear infection always and as in always...Thanks God I found this natural and potent supplement!!! Thank you iHerb! Your pricing is really reasonable....amazing!!!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2789885 янв 16, 2009

Great product at the best price I could find. Keep up the good work at iherb.com

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426531 мар 19, 2009

I tried other colostrum, but this one I've found to be special.

best product man made

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2178120 янв 20, 2010

This product builds your health up I've been using it for about a month and a half very happy with results

Well wisdom Colostrum powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1024426 май 31, 2010

As always a trusted product.However, customs charges and Royal Mail charges are expensive! some idea as to what these may be would be useful on the site.

Excellant product

Отзыв оставлен EdieWicker янв 02, 2012

Very pleased with this product and I will order it again.

1-10 из 17 всего