RU
Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

No more stomach discomfort !

Отзыв оставлен vinetu28 авг 31, 2012

I've had acid reflux over two periods in my life: early twenties and late thirties. First time went away on its own after 3 miserable years. Came back more than a decade later, a year and a half ago. Went from tolerating quite spicy Indian, Mexican, Thai with no problems to being unable to eat a tomato or a slice of pizza or some chocolate without 4-5 hours of really bad acid. Turned to Zantac, 150mg extra strength because anything less was ineffective. Ended up taking Zantac 4 out of 7 days a week on average for almost a year, even though I was avoiding any triggers. I was miserable and I was unable to fix the problem, only cover the symptoms. That's the background story. Fast-forward. Friend recommended probiotics. I tried UAS Labs, Probioplus DDS. Take it together with a bunch of other supplements, just added 1 i-Flora a day. Two days into the treatment the acid went away, permanently. It's now been more than a month, and my digestive health has never been this good. The acid is a long forgotten memory. I can eat spicy food again. I've had Thai, Mexican, Indian, pizza. I even had some fried food (rare treat, used to cause a lot of acid). Nothing, not a single mild annoyance. The occasional gas and cramps: gone. Habits are now as regular as clockwork. Sorry to be graphic, but this is digestive health so might as well: stool is consistent, regular, healthy and near odorless. My whole digestive system has NEVER been this healthy. Pros: - Started working in 48 hrs - Chronic and very bad acid reflux GONE COMPLETELY - Occasional gas and cramps, gone - Stomach, bowel working better than ever - Can eat spicy food again, without any problems - Can eat heavy or rich food, no problems Cons: NONE It really did make a huge difference in my life. Any doctor should be ashamed for not suggesting probiotics to solve the cause instead of pharmaceuticals to cover-up symptoms. I'm so glad my friend recommended probiotics and this brand did the trick.

Life Saving

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1920871 авг 19, 2009

Four years ago my husband had Large B-Cell LYM and was told in Ireland he would not make it through the weekend. So he came here to Texas where his sister lived. We meet a month of his arrival. We started to fight this desease. he had 4 aggressive chemo and 27 radiation treatments and we looked at each other an said mate this is killing you and he agreed. So I was eating, breathing and sleeping cancer 17 hours a day. Came across a fellow who had cancer 16 years ago and how told he about your product and about 24 others other that if your not sick you soon will be.Oh anyway. We told our oncologist this what the treatment he had decided to do and her statement was "Well if you take this stuff you'll be dead in six months. Well to make longer story shorter we were told by the Natural Cancer Int In Maryland 18 months later there was no cancer in his body none at all.Not in his blood are his body and they had documented proof that it was there. One the size of a football in the stomach,4x2 wrapped around his liver and a 4x4 around his heart. Probioplus and One other totally natural substance saved I say his live but I mean our life. Thank you so much for doing what you do.

Carol Eickert

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1737061 дек 01, 2008

This product is wonderful. Before I started taking this, I was on different medications for Acid Reflux. They did not help and a nurse told me about your product, which I purchased at a nutrition store. I had relief immediately. What a relief! and not side effect. I recommend this product highly.

Great supplement!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1406071 авг 06, 2009

I have been using Probioplus for about 5 months now and notice a positive difference. It is great for canidida, which is often an underlying problem in fibromyalsia.

Overall good probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3066498 янв 21, 2010

This probiotic has FOS which i don't recommend for candida sufferers.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2373323 май 25, 2010

have been taking this for a year. seems to work

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1793628 июн 03, 2010

I think this is a good all around probiotic that's made me feel better. It only has to be kept in the refridgerator if you have it more than 6 months but I do it anyway.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It came in the mail nicely. Thank you.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1839033 фев 20, 2011

It came in the mail nicely. Thank you.

Probioplus DDS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3026415 май 17, 2011

this is the exact product I ordered, ordering was easy and it came the next day. I will place another order from this company again

just started on this

Отзыв оставлен Denyse авг 28, 2011

I just started on this, so a little early to tell how it is working, but so far so good. I alternate it with other probiotics that have DDS1 in them, so I am getting a good variety of strains, and research is now proving that if it doesnt have the DDS1 in it, then there is no sense taking probiotics, as it is a waste of money without it.

1-10 из 16 всего