RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

uas dds plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321661 мар 19, 2009

this is the best probiotic I have tried. it works very well for my digestive system. many others don't work.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

UAS Labs, DDS Plus, Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU/g, 100 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1800038 мар 20, 2009

I've tried many brands of probiotics and I find these work the best for me and of course iherb's price can't be beat.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1980485 апр 17, 2009

Good product, good price, fast shipping from iHerb

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good for the Gut!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2089964 мар 24, 2011

This product is one my family has been using for years. A must in our household. UAS labs is a good company and stands behind their products.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

just started on this

Отзыв оставлен Denyse авг 28, 2011

I just started on this, so a little early to tell how it is working, but so far so good. I alternate it with other probiotics that have DDS1 in them, so I am getting a good variety of strains, and research is now proving that if it doesnt have the DDS1 in it, then there is no sense taking probiotics, as it is a waste of money without it.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

These probiotics really work great!

Отзыв оставлен Ghostpulse июл 07, 2012

Это отличные пробиотики! Принимала их во время лечения антибиотиками, и у меня не возникло проблем в виде дисбактериоза или прыщей! Эти пробиотики действительно отлично работают! This is an excellent probiotics! I took them during treatment with antibiotics, I don't have no problems in the form of dysbiosis or acne! These probiotics really work great!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Roses really smell like ...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2793743 апр 03, 2013

Had some stomach crampage the first day or so that I started, but after was fine though did have a few days when I was less regular than before. My pooh doesn't smell anymore, when I leave the bathroom you can't tell which number, so I reckon that can only mean good times for my digestive health ...

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен 4676636100498634370 сен 06, 2013

eat 1-2 cap. before breakfast Empty stomach is the key for the full effect. Eat additional 1 cap. before or after enema.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

긴가민가 하는 효과

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1756862 июн 14, 2013

DDS가 미국특허 유산균이라길래 기존에 복용하던 유산균 대신 구매한 제품인데요. 이상하게 이것만 먹고 나면 배에 가스가 차고 부풀어 올라서 하루종일 불편해집니다. 화장실 가기가 수월해지는 느낌도 들지않구요. 우연일 수도, 다른 이유일 수도 있어서 복용을 중단하거나 계속하거나 해봤는데, 같은 문제가 있었습니다. 덕분에 장내균형과 디톡스 차원에서 칸디다 포뮬라를 살펴보는 중입니다. 이후엔 기존의 유산균 제품으로 돌아갈 것 같네요.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего