RU
Языки
Сортировать по

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764099 янв 25, 2008

My decision to use iHerb was a good one. I found the product that I wanted at the lowest price compared to the other sites I usually purchase from. And shipping was unbelievable. My item was at my door before the transaction even registered on my bank account! No joke! AS far as product quality, I've just started using it, but have experienced better digestion and stomach ease through the week. I am also taking protein supplements so I'm sure my digestive tract will benefit and be more efficient in getting me the nutrients I need. I HIGHLY recommend iHerb for the product you're looking for and am glad that I had this opportunity give my review. Thank You.

Peggy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2081422 май 12, 2008

I comine this probiotic with magnesium glycinate and find my my gastrointestinal tract is very much improved.

good stuff...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1572086 дек 19, 2008

I have IBS problems and the bacillus coagulans works pretty well and doesn't need refrigeration. Ive switched to DuraFlora, I think its a better deal/price but same strain. I can tell when a probiotic is working because if it doesn't I suffer with insomnia...

Seems to Work fine!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1913769 мар 11, 2010

I have been taking the probiotic ,Sustenex, for about six months and it has had a positive impact on my digestive health.I also feel it has strengthened my immune system. I am switching to this Twinlab product, as it is the identical probiotic and strength as Sustenex at a more economical price. So far it seems to have the same effect on my system.

Very pleased

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2360643 окт 23, 2010

I am very pleased with the prompt shipment from IHerbs and teh excelelnt product. I will definitely do business with them again!

Super Pill

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107964 авг 10, 2011

Since my husband and I started taking probiotics neither one of us has had any stomach distress. He used to get it quite frequently. We are both firm believers in probiotics and have been using the Twinlab brand for several years.

Twinlab, Super Probiotic, High Endurance Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1041119 янв 06, 2009

Your service is outstanding. This is the first time I have used this product. If it's recommended by the Doctor Oz, I know it is good!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2188044 апр 04, 2014

I have been taking this product for a year now for IBS. I found it very good. I tried another brand and it was not as good so I went back to this one. I will keep buying it.

No so Good

Отзыв оставлен 4698809703023224371 янв 11, 2014

Although it states BC30 bacteria in it, it didn't do me any good and did not test good for me either. The BC30 digestive advantage (old version with Lysine) worked like a miracle and always tested between 98% and 100%. I tried this one because they stopped the old digestive advantage and the new one is bad for me. Probiotics are very personal.

Placebo pills