RU
Языки
Сортировать по

great for depression

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal май 21, 2013

the first tool in your arsenal against mild depression. One first thing in the morning for a week; then one in the morning and one in the afternoon; then two in the morning, one in the afternoon. Significant improvement should be seen immediately for some; for others it may take a week or two. Don't despair! This will help! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

works

Отзыв оставлен kanaca окт 01, 2013

I take one first thing in the morning with one Twinlab DLPA. It works within ten minutes. Thyroid boost, clarity boost. Then I take one in the afternoon. Helps me deal with low energy without a spike. Take it with P-5-P to facilitate the conversion into dopamine - the clear thinking neurotransmitter.

GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRODUCTS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3071869 авг 24, 2010

Great quality, great price, and they've been great people to do business with for over 7 years.

L-phenylalanine 500 mg.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1572788 сен 29, 2011

Great product....thank you.

원래 먹던거라 그렇지만 좋습니다.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2529229 дек 22, 2010

활력이 좀 생긴다고 해야하나 ... 아무튼 괜찮다고 생각됩니다.

1-5 из 5 всего