RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 52 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

What benefits!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2177117 мар 03, 2008

I have been taking 5000 iu's of D3+K2 dots for three months now and I attritube my improved mood and health this winter to this product. No colds, no flu, no winter blues!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D3 + K2-MK7

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1191985 окт 10, 2007

Excellent sublingual dot with D3 and 90mcg MK-7. Arterial plaque remover and bone builder all in one! I take a B12 dot at the same time.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

must have!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1047344 ноя 18, 2007

shocking how much this has helped. I was severely D difficient as are 80% of Americans.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

What efficiency!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2110664 фев 17, 2009

I tested this product: after 3 weeks my levels of vitamin D3 is reached 126 ng / l (normal 20-50 ng/l) !... I can only see its incredible efficiency! If you need more vitamin D in winter: "D3 dots + K2" is for you!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitamin D3 dots

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2126357 фев 02, 2010

Our daughter has Krohn's and part of her intestines were taken out, the part that absorbs Vitamin D. So, she needed a D3 supplement that went directly into the bloodstream, and this seems to do the trick.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Twinlab D3 Dots + K2

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3180231 фев 11, 2009

Easy to take. Melts fast with pleasant tangerine flavor.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A great way to get vitamin D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2472864 ноя 11, 2008

These tabs are tasty and very travel-friendly. With all the news about lack of vitamin D in our bodies, I feel good taking these. I've even got my Mom taking them.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Convenient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1086244 дек 12, 2007

Not many people know about the benefits of K2 + D3 yet, but when they do, they will adore this convenient product that combines them both and provides the recommended doses.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vital supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1968972 янв 19, 2008

It goes without saying the importance of ensuring an intake of Vit D when direct sunlight is in short supply. K2 is hard to come by through diet, so agin this is vital.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3303538 окт 01, 2008

I bought these for my mother, who has osteoporosis and refuses to take big "horse pills." They dissolve easily in the mouth with a pleasant orange flavor. The combination of Vitamin D with K makes alot of sense for bone health, immune response, and general well-being.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 52 всего

1 2 3 4 5