RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

I take them everyday

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1534585 июл 03, 2010

I have Celiac Disease and take these everyday. They help replace the electrolytes I lose daily without all the sugar, artificial flavors and colors of sports drinks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loses electrolytes, whatever the cause.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Electrolyte Stamina saved me from major leg cramping!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1969092 май 31, 2010

I love Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina because before I used it I would get horrible cramps in the muscles in my legs. Since using it I get sore when I exercise too much, but I never get those horrible "knot you up" leg cramps any more. Also, I don't drink caffeine at all and these little dynamos give me energy too!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1154704 июл 15, 2011

These are the first electrolyte tablets I've tried so I have nothing to compare them to, but they sure do help my cramping! I'm training for an ultra and live somewhere very hot and humid and before I got these, I'd cramp up after an hour or two no matter how much water I drank. I take them before, during and after long runs.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent source of Electrolytes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2604356 авг 11, 2011

My husband works outside everyday in heat in excess of 100 degrees. These along with water keep him able to work all day without feeling sick. Trace Minerals makes an excellent product.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1629536 май 25, 2010

These tablets are great for keeping cramps away during extended workouts. They seem to work better than the original formulation and the original formulation was pretty good to begin with.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361378 мар 15, 2011

Tastes of the sea when the tablet is in your mouth, which was unexpected. May cause wet stools, so start slowly.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good replenish of electrolytes

Отзыв оставлен 5729890510406560349 апр 01, 2016

I love that this helps to replenish loss of electrolytes due to intense exercising without the added sugar and stuffs like those electrolyte drinks out in the market.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good potency

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2578417 мар 31, 2011

the stongest potency of electrolytes that i found, however wish it was abit cheaper as 6 tablets per serving doesnt get you too far

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

熱中症対策に大活躍してます!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2048698 авг 08, 2016

仕事場が暑く、夏場は水分補給をしていても何度か熱中症になっていたので試しに買ってみました。 私は1日1回、出勤前に3粒飲んでいますが飲み始めてから 仕事中、とても体の疲労感が緩和されている気がします。 これだけではダメで、同時に水分補給ももちろん必須ですが スポーツドリンクをガバガバと飲むのにも限界がありますが これを服用したあとはルイボスティーなど後味の残らないお茶での水分補給で 熱中症対策&予防が出来るのが素晴らしい! もっと早くに知りたかった! 来年もリピートします♪

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего