RU
Языки
Сортировать по

high quality product

Отзыв оставлен rebeccavr май 19, 2012

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2385808 фев 24, 2012

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

Thorne Research Iron Picolinate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1858888 мар 24, 2011

I love this product! It keeps my iron level up without the uncomfortable side effects some other products have. I also loved the free sample you enclosed with my order.

Iron Picolinate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2469553 мар 28, 2011

I have been using the Iron Picolinate for a couple of years now. They have tested on my body by my health practioner and they are one of the few that I can actually take. I found them very very good. Easy to swallow. I was super amazed how quickly they were delivered from America. Keep up the good work. When I have finished the ones I ordered I will definiately be reordering more.

Improved Iron Levels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2146230 янв 25, 2012

This was recommended to me by my GP. I can't say that I have felt significantly better since taking it but my iron levels have improved.

Iron picolinate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2892880 мар 07, 2011

This form of iron is much easier on the body compared to ferrous sulfate or ferrous gluconate. It is more easily absorbed too. Have used this product for one year and would definitely purchase again. My ferritin level keeps increasing with this product.

Good form of Iron

Отзыв оставлен MrJellybean июн 24, 2012

No GI side effects and my iron levels went up. On top of that I love Thorne Research because they're on of the few companies that don't use magnesium stearate in everything.

Best Iron

Отзыв оставлен truevitality май 30, 2012

Thorne research has the best mineral formulas I know of so far and no excipients, but do take with some vitamin c for best absorption

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1152663 май 03, 2012

Vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

Iron

Отзыв оставлен 5061344713706740299 сен 04, 2012

Seems a very good quality product

1-10 из 18 всего