RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Best product!

Отзыв оставлен 5131977210082218462 июн 12, 2012

After using this product,I have a "Reverse Reaction" and feel better than before. I am very satisfied with it.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2462188 окт 03, 2016

This product smells very strong. I actually thought there was something wrong with it and considered returning it. But first I checked Thorne's website and found this: "Some customers have noted that the multiple vitamin-mineral formulas have a strong odor. This is particularly noticeable to patients who have been taking the multiples long-term. The change in odor is due to the fact that we have (over the past year) changed from selenium picolinate to selenomethionine. While we believe selenomethionine is a superior form of selenium, it does have a bit of a sulfur smell, which is normal and does not reflect a problem with the product." I appreciate that Thorne uses superior forms of nutrients and that they don't use unnecessary and harmful additives such as magnesium stearate. (Info on magnesium stearate: "Magnesium stearate is essentially a chalk-like substance, which prevents the supplements from sticking together and allows the machinery to run smoother and faster, which equates to cost savings during the manufacturing process. Magnesium stearate is not a source of magnesium and has no benefits, but may have a detrimental effect on your immune function as stearic acid has been linked to suppression of T cells. The filler also stimulates your gut to form a biofilm, which can prevent proper absorption of nutrients in your digestive tract." - Dr. Joseph Mercola)

Excellent professional product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1622053 окт 07, 2009

great quality. Great price. Overall a superior professional product with minimal determental fillers/binders!

Top notch specialized product

Отзыв оставлен philla дек 30, 2013

I usually do not buy multi supplements, but I bought this for my stepfather (advanced stage IV metastacized prostate cancer) as a nutrient base, so he could lessen the negative effects of the radiation and chemo he is being treated with. Hard to say if it worked, since he chose to only take 3 - 4 capsules a day. However, I always trust and cherish the quality, integrity and ingenuity that Thorne provides to the supplements market.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best supplement which can replace multi vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1058150 янв 18, 2012

but a bit expensive...

good mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2805484 авг 23, 2016

Way to expensive but it is a good mix. I used two bottle and took the recommended dose. Will not order again.

Used for several years

Отзыв оставлен 5104587166998418065 дек 03, 2014

These tablets have been prescribed by my naturopath and it is great to be able to get them cheaper and more easily They contain many of the nutrients which I need in the form that I can use.. e.g. folate instead of folic.

Good Product!

Отзыв оставлен 5415187054762729988 окт 17, 2013

可以協助排除體內環境毒素好產品。

A HEALTHY DETOX

Отзыв оставлен 5004055376293818532 дек 20, 2013

This product was recommended by my naturopathic doctor and has aided me, along with a blood type diet (Dr. D'Adamo) & exercise in lowering my blood pressure 30 points and my cholesterol over 100 points.

Great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2028042 июл 20, 2011

Finally, I could find this excellent product here with very great price and the cheap shipping fee. I am so glad that iHerb has carried this Detox.

1-10 из 20 всего