RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

This is effective and I love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2135673 июн 26, 2012

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

easy D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1103523 ноя 15, 2011

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Thank you iherb!

Отзыв оставлен atarhim мар 29, 2016

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

Superior Source D3 sublingual

Отзыв оставлен 4945672219878736095 июн 18, 2016

Couldn't be happier.

good for depressive.

Отзыв оставлен tripleschizo окт 31, 2016

it works for when you have a depressive crisis.

良い

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664419 фев 12, 2017

小さく溶けやすく、味も抵抗ないです。舌下タイプで10,000IUはレアだと思います。

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1790342 сен 30, 2012

This product is remarkable. The sublingual delivery provides several advantages. Think about it.

Best high dose Vita D supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963961 фев 13, 2011

Great product, these are high dose tiny tabs that are easy to take. Very happy with product.

Vitamin D3 dissolve tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3306274 фев 14, 2011

Easy to take, no bad taste. A OK item

D Happiness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2671833 фев 22, 2011

Very happy with the Vitamin D3 product I ordered. Thank you.

1-10 из 20 всего