RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 22 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

シンプル。

Отзыв оставлен loveearth авг 09, 2015

αリポ酸は 強力な抗酸化作用がありますので、欠かせない栄養素の一つ。 ビタミンC・E、他に ビオチンとCoQ10 を摂ることで相乗的に働くことがわかっています。 セットになったサプリもありますが、それぞれビタミンなどは、他に気に入った製品を摂っているので、過剰摂取にならないように シンプルな こちらの製品を選びました。 無駄がなく コスパもいいです♪

Source Naturals, Alpha Lipoic Acid,200 mg. 120 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2241307 авг 25, 2011

I was advised to obtain this for peripheral neuropathy in my feet--seems to help greatly. Thank you, Marion

INSOMNIA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1599831 фев 23, 2012

I took my first-ever dose of 200 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid at mid-day yesterday. I didn't sleep a single minute last night, or today. And I don't feel tired yet, although I sure do look tired. All of this puzzles me. I did research on the internet and it seems that insomnia is a possible side effect of any Alpha Lipoic Acid product. Perhaps it is only a coincidence. There might be some other logical explanation for this experience. But I value my health, my sleep, and my job too much to experiment with another dose of any ALA product. It doesn't seem to agree with me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Glowing luminous skin in weeks!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1592273 авг 28, 2012

I have been taking this for a little over a month now, and my skin has never looked so good! :). I love antioxidant supplements and I take a whole range of them but ALA always stands out for me, and this particular product from such a reputed brand and at and an affordable price as well! I noticed a visible difference in my skin about seven days after taking three tablets a day 600mg ( thats the potency demonstrated in labs to have a noticeable difference in the cells). I will continue taking it for sure!

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2227857 мар 14, 2008

I've noticed that the most beneficial response to dosages of alpha lipoic acid comes from the Source Naturals product, and I attribute this to their manufacturing quality.

The secret to more energy!... But use with Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2680805 сен 25, 2010

This along with Doctors Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine 588Mg 3 times a day on a empty stomach...is my secret to more energy and well being! There is a combo pill of these 2 but you get more for your money buying it separately.

High quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1544436 дек 12, 2010

For some reason, I feel very confident with the quality and purity of the Source Naturals products. I have not been dissapointed. I take this on the recommendation of one of my doctors. I have to take multiple drugs and antibiotics for chronic fatigue and Lyme and so far have had no liver complications.

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1768659 янв 03, 2011

Excellent product, good value. Too bad the capsules also contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.

alpha lipoic acid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1753634 сен 28, 2010

This product, unfortunately gave me intestinal troubles. Will not buy again

j D'Aloia