RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Si, see, C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1673932 июл 29, 2009

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2934413 окт 26, 2010

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

Отзыв оставлен DoctorMav окт 27, 2012

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1477365 фев 24, 2011

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not sure if it's good or bad

Отзыв оставлен cvnativeinpa июл 10, 2012

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High vitamin C formula and excellent price

Отзыв оставлен 4746957362192451370 июл 26, 2012

This stuff is great, it can be added to your juice without making it taste bitter. There is little flavour to this powder although it is bitter if taken straight (which is not recommended). It has a red colour so colours drinks but that's not a worry for me. Only half a teaspoon is needed which gives much more than the recommended daily intake. So if you wanted to you could use less on a daily basis then use half a teaspoon around the cold season. Nearly everyone at work had the flu and with taking this daily I was lucky enough not to get it. Great immune booster :)

Anti-oxidant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2678635 фев 24, 2012

Very good way to take good quality Vit C.

Super!

Отзыв оставлен 4803189725789271799 дек 18, 2012

It's a little grainy, but it's made from real food as opposed to in a lab. i like that.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Like to use this in my smoothies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967029 дек 30, 2012

I really feel like this Vitamin C is a good product and that it is well made.

i love it