RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 61 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Great product for persons with Parkinsons Disease

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3102790 фев 23, 2008

After just taking 1 capsule I noticed a significant reduction of tremor. I also noticed that my movements have speeded up, my energy level and alertness have improved. I have been taking this for just under one week now and intend to continue taking it

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3158989 июл 08, 2013

I first ordered this for my husband's cousin.His father and all his fathers siblings died with alzheimers.Cousin was having memory problems,I ordered for him in March 2009.He is still able to lead singing at church and may have lost a little more memory,but he's reasonably good,because since then 3 first cousins have died with this terrible disease and more have been diagnosed.I have recommended Prevagen to them.My mother-in-law is in the nursing home with disease.Two out of three of her siblings also died with the disease.(1 died of cancer at an early age).I now buy for my husband as a preventative. Really believe in this product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product .can help with parkinson

Отзыв оставлен NEDERLAND дек 02, 2011

together with low dose naltrexone can help with parkinson.for someone i know the trembling stopped

not free of side effect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1859201 сен 22, 2011

I woke up from the second night after taking Prevagen from one of those vivid dreams but when I tried to get back to sleep I started dreamng again wide awake , not even half asleep a very disturbing and unnerving experience. I suggest that you start taking this very cautiously with once a week or less and slowly work up to every day to avoid the worst of this kind of reaction.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good for memory, bad for migraines

Отзыв оставлен AndreaFrankel мар 07, 2015

I started seeing improvements in memory in less than a week! Particularly in the areas of aphasia (not being able to think of a word) and in those senior moments of walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Unfortunately, after about 10 days, it started triggering my migraines. I should mention that many things trigger me, and I generally do a good job of prevention that gets it down to 1, maybe 2 migraines per month. This product triggered a 3rd in the month, so I reluctantly stopped using it.

Prevagen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2421705 май 08, 2009

I have found Prevagen to be a remarkable product enhancing brain function. I take it and find more clarity in my thoughts and find the fogginess to have cleared. I have started my 88 year old mother on it and she states it helps her to retain the things she reads and her comprehension to have improved remarkably. She also tells me she doesn't want to stop taking it because she can think so much more clearly.

Prevagen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2817950 авг 31, 2011

This product has helped my husband and myself so much, I thank God for Prevagen.

It works well!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3041112 дек 18, 2011

My wife would often walk into a room and ask why she had gone there. It was causing her great concern. She started using Prevagen and in about a month had eliminated her problem. Now she recalls events back into her childhood as well as her everyday events. She had been using Ginkgo Biloba prior to Prevagen with nowhere near the same results.

worthless to me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2362070 июн 06, 2008

I don't think this does much for me and I don't think I will order it again, especially since it is so expensive.

Natural anti-depressant

Отзыв оставлен Immortalhair мар 11, 2008

Been taking this for anti-aging, but noticed an unintended benefit, it lifts the mood and increases energy. I suspect it allows a more abundant production of neurotransmitters, as it binds to hindering calcium ions.

1-10 из 61 всего