RU
Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Wish I had found this sooner!

Отзыв оставлен Dianamite сен 12, 2014

I've been taking this for about a week, and I can't believe how much better I feel. I have Hashimoto's with an itchy rash and high blood pressure all the time. I take this about an hour after I start my work day because the stress of my job compounds my health issues. It brings my blood pressure down, calms the rash, and calms me down--which is a wonderful thing for someone who is always wound too tight. I will definitely buy this again.

Never Without Natural Calm

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1604997 ноя 26, 2014

I've been using the Natural Calm in the canister for years as a magnesium supplement. In the beginning, I used it to help with migraines, but now take it for general health since many of us are magnesium deficient. If you told me I could only keep one supplement, this might be it! I prefer the Raspberry-Lemon, as the plain lemon is a bit tart for my taste. I recently purchased the packets for travel and found the individual packets to be sturdy to hold up to the rigors of travel and easy to open. This product is also Non-GMO Project Verified. Buy the canister for home use as it's more cost effective.

Natural calm

Отзыв оставлен 5235657111781150103 апр 17, 2015

This is the best product in the world... it works so good, the 16 ounce container is a better deal than these packets just because it equals out to way more but the packets are perfect for traveling. This stuff tastes amazing and has saved me from not sleeping so many times! Very highly recommended!!!!!

Very good

Отзыв оставлен 4669693988845461808 сен 18, 2015

Calms, helps to have a good sleep, is helpful for cardiac problems. Pleasant berry flavor.

Great for travel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2814550 май 31, 2010

We use these for when we are traveling for convenience. At home we use the canisters. I like the flavor.

Awesome magnesium!

Отзыв оставлен juliaheis авг 11, 2010

What a tasty way to get easily absorbed magnesium into your body! This stuff can relax you, put you to sleep, help with bowel movements, help with stress, is good for cardiovascular health, etc. It seems the majority of people are deficient in magnesium and would benefit from an easily absorbed magnesium. This flavor is actually really good, but the original with no flavor is a better buy. I have ordered some of the original stuff and will maybe just add a little stevia for sweetness.

Good product, great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347212 дек 30, 2011

Once again you manage to get a great product, offere it at a great price and deliver it speedily well packaged. All round great service. Great company, thnks

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1651973 янв 16, 2012

I think this is good, and works - maybe prefer the lemon flavour, this is a bit sweet. Obviously works better because you dissolve it, so it is a bit fussy - need to motivate myself to take this religiously every evening!

Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1335302 фев 15, 2012

This product is great.........good for traveling

Great Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2036868 авг 09, 2012

I take this at night before I go to sleep for a very relaxing good night sleep. Works every time. Love this product. Tastes great too!

1-10 из 25 всего