RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 26 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

The better camu camu

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1695904 июн 13, 2013

I have been taking Dr. Best Camu Camu but have now discovered that they spray dry theirs which means a chemical is applied to speed up dehydration. This one is pure as all Paradise herbal products are know for. Camu camu is natural vit c and is way better for you than synthetic vit C which most C's are made of.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not so sure

Отзыв оставлен 4753352572913926383 сен 12, 2013

Usually when taking whole food vitamin C or upping my dose at the onset of cold, flu symptoms, the symptoms typically subside rather quickly. Not so with my most recent bottle. Nothing happened. Also noticed that when pouring into juice, it no longer dissolves like it used to (I give it to my toddler that way). With my recent bottle, the capsule powder just clumps together in the liquid even after shaking the liquid (green tea or OJ vigorously). It only dissolves after I heat and then shake vigorously. Seems either the formula or processing method may have changed. Too bad because this go round I'm going with a different brand.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Camu Camu

Отзыв оставлен 5311000981443299328 май 30, 2014

The best natural vitamin C I've found searching the net. It heals wounds quickly and protects you from brusing easily. It also gives you a boost in the energy department.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 сен 01, 2016

I have made this a daily supplement. No gastric distress and it must be non acidic since it doesn't irritate my bladder either I prefer this natural Vitamin C over Amla

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product.

Отзыв оставлен 5750894887531860012 янв 11, 2017

I have been using this product for over a year & really like it. I have been taking vitamin C for over 45 years & have been the happiest with this form of it. Highly recommend it.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

カムカム

Отзыв оставлен 4678392841487001509 июн 27, 2015

ローズヒップが合わない時があり、以前ピュアシナジーのカムカムを飲んでいて、効果を感じていたので、購入してみました。今のところ、効果はよくわかりません。カプセルを開けて味見してみたら、あまり酸味は強くありませんでした。他にアライブのアセロラ、ゴジ、アムラ、キウイのパウダーのものも飲んでいます。

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

天然のビタミンなので購入してみました。

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2946187 июл 19, 2012

天然のビタミンCなので飲んでいますが、美白効果があったとか そういった効果は感じませんでした。

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

C vitamins

Отзыв оставлен 4903305976145192191 дек 03, 2014

No effect

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High in Vitamin C

Отзыв оставлен Rena61 июн 12, 2015

And is a real food as well. Gotta love it.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3016012 май 17, 2016

Stronger than Vit C and I love the small pills, easy to swallow

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 26 всего

1 2 3