RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

My favorite lactoferrin!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2933593 май 10, 2010

I've tried quite a few brands, and I always come back to this one. Sometimes I get their pure lactoferrin, which has a higher dose per capsule (but is very expensive). It is wonderful as well, but I like the benefits of the colostrum powder with the lactoferrin. It seems to work best on an empty stomach, and works great for immune building. It is especially good for bacterial infections. I seem to notice endurance benefits when I work out as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best lactoferrin I have taken for sinuses & infections.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 май 10, 2013

I have tried many different brands & types of lactoferrin including holo lactoferrin & apo lactoferrin. I have also tried many different colostrums but nothing has been an effective as this. I believe the addition of lysozyme may be a key component. A study done a few years ago (Innate Antimicrobial Activity of Nasal Secretions) revealed that the two highest secretions in the nasal mucosa for innate immunity are lactoferrin & lysozyme. As this is one of very few supplements containing lysozyme, I will continue to take it indefinitely.

정말 좋습니다..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2268502 ноя 25, 2015

몸이 안좋아서 브루스 쥬스와 유산균을 복용하던 중에 더 효과를 볼수 있지 않을까 싶어서 이 제품을 골랐는데 탁월한 선택이였습니다.. 복용한지는 몇일 안되었지만 자기 전에 한두알 먹고 자면 개운하게 잠도 잘자고 컨디션이 이전보다 나아졌다는 걸 느끼네요.. 초유성분이 몸안에 자연치유력을 높여주는 NK세포를 활성화시킨다고 하니 암환자분들도 추천하는 바입니다....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Take when start to feel sick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2920536 янв 19, 2008

I take this when I start to feel sick. Works wonders.

roger

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1720093 окт 14, 2008

good stuff

ダイエット効果

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060575 фев 10, 2009

ダイエット効果を期待して飲み始めています。 カプセルタイプで飲みやすく、出先にも持ち歩けるので 長く続けられそうです。

냥이 허피스에 좋아요

Отзыв оставлен 4951954657398662149 янв 06, 2017

길냥이 눈물 나는 허피스에 엘라이신보다 훨씬 효과좋습니다. 초유성분까지 함유되어 있으니 더 빨리 효과를 본거 같아요.

4 pills of lactoferrin everynight + lauric acid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2638624 дек 31, 2016

I don't know if the monolaurin or the lactoferrin made my fathers arthritis disappear but something worked and worked very well. One day my 60 year old father woke up and couldn't raise his arms above his head and his hands were swelling up. He is a very active person who loves to work hard so naturally he was terrified. After a lot of reading I decided to put him on monnolaurin and lactoferrin and within a month he was back to normal or actually better than normal because his skin looked a lot better. He still takes these pills everyday for the past year because he doesn't want to have any chance of reoccurring issues. I wish I could say that some of my father's friends followed his advice on taking monolaurin and lactoferrin so I could have more anecdotal stories to tell about these products but they are still stuck getting steroid injections and taking pharmaceutical products for their arthritis and as one would expect, they have not gotten any better. My father also cut out 95% of his alcohol consumption and sugar intake.

Exactly what I needed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2810746 сен 01, 2010

This is exactly what I was looking for and needed. Hoping this will help prevent yeast infections while on long term antibiotic treatment. Have been taking a colostrum supplement for a couple months now to support my immune system so this combo is a good find for me.

毎晩2錠のサプリ