RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 21 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Works very well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 май 04, 2009

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

Life Changing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862251 янв 17, 2012

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

Отзыв оставлен 5691309068385245834 ноя 19, 2014

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2139704 июл 05, 2012

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Great product!!!

Отзыв оставлен sunstate дек 02, 2013

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

Real Adrenal Boost

Отзыв оставлен 5291365967689154749 дек 01, 2013

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5372174137950072535 фев 10, 2015

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Powerful stuff

Отзыв оставлен ReviewsfromaFriend май 06, 2015

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

A good formula

Отзыв оставлен tigercho авг 12, 2011

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002420 янв 08, 2011

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

1-10 из 21 всего