RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 32 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract Provides Emmediate Reults

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2458996 июл 05, 2007

After having a high carb meal including cake with a dense sugary icing, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. After having a high-carb meal, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. God is very good, indeed. T. Wilson Texas, USA Note: the high-carb meal was just a test. For obvious reasons, I don’t recommend eating this way on a regular basis. T. Wilson Texas, USA

NuNaturals Cinnamon Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2108311 июл 21, 2009

I ordered this for my wife. She has Type II Diabetes. For the past couple of weeks he blood sugar has been way above normal. within 2 days this product has brought here reading within acceptable levels. She uses it twice daily in the morning and early afteronn either in coffee or an herbal tea. Great product!

Works Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2043035 окт 07, 2008

This cinnamon extract has much more cinnamon benefits than any pill form. It works wonderfully to keep glucose down. I recommend it highly and purchase it all the time.

Julie Barnett

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1840625 янв 15, 2009

This is great! It helps my husband's diabetes. In particular his feet don't hurt at all with the cinnamon.

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract, 2 oz

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2829641 июл 14, 2008

We take this, along with other supplements, to help control our cholesterol levels. We both have experienced higher HDL and lower LDL.

Yummy in coffee

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2331374 дек 04, 2010

Began using this extract to help with blood sugar levels. This tastes very yummy in my coffee in the morning. I have been using for about a year and I am happy with it.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Cinnamon Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2041705 авг 28, 2014

Having been using this product for quite sometime; and firmly believe it is helping me control my glucose levels.

Nice.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 ноя 11, 2009

I've been taking cinnamon capsules by New Chapter, and wanted to try extract, which I prefer as a supplement anyway. This is great to take in water, or added to milk or a smoothie / health drink.

FLAVORFUL AND HEALTHFUL

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343205 авг 24, 2009

PLEASE DO AN INTERNET SEARCH FOR CINNAMON EXTRACT TO SEE ALL THE HEALTHFUL BENEFITS OF C E==THEY ARE SO NUMEROUS AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT IN MORNING OATMEAL, ALL TEAS AND AS A FLAVORING FOR WATER BOTTLES.

great tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002420 окт 08, 2009

and a good value. I take it for blood sugar.

1-10 из 32 всего