RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 76 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Energy Food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3223293 апр 28, 2009

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231842 апр 06, 2009

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287812 янв 25, 2010

Acai is a good supplement no doubt. However, for some strange reason whenever I use this brand I break out into hives. I would still recommend it has it is very helpful before and during my menstrual cycle.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Acai Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2203440 июл 08, 2009

I use this product every day in my smoothie and when I am at the gym. It revives me and gives me more energy to perform. I am 63 years old.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2265261 июл 21, 2009

This is the perfect product to add to superfood mixtures, it tastes really good and gives you a boost of energy.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2394883 ноя 02, 2009

This is a very good value Acai powder. It has a very dark purple color. It mixes reasonably well in water, but there is some pulp that doesn't dissolve. I have read reviews on other brands of Acai that say it tastes like dirt. This one tastes like a sour berry. If you prefer a sweet taste, just add some Stevia.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

품질 좋은거 같습니다.

Отзыв оставлен 5238489865030556605 июл 01, 2014

삼바존 파우더만 찾다가 오랜시간 삼바존 파우더가 나오질 않아 구입했는데... 생각보다 품질이 좋습니다. 삼바존과 차이를 느끼기 어렵네여. 항산화 효과 등 많은 효과가 있다 하지만, 실제 몸으로 체감하기는 어렵습니다. 다만, 눈의 피로는 전 보다 좀 줄어든거 같습니다.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

사용후기

Отзыв оставлен 5208861961837694635 июл 21, 2014

효과가 좋아요..이거 먹고 아침에 가볍게 일어 나고요, 잠도 얼마나 푹 자는지..항산화 기능이 ..확실히 숙면을 도와 줍니다. 복용후 쉽게 잠들고 가볍게 일어 나는 편입니다.. 그리고 면역력로 향상되는듯 합니다. 감기증상이 없습니다. 정말 추천 합니다.건강한 사람들은 아마 큰 차이 모르실지 모르겠네요.ㅎㅎ

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very happy with this acai

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170253 авг 27, 2009

As good as they come...or any I have tried...

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Acai Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791065 июл 29, 2009

Great supplement to add to smoothies and recovery drinks

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 76 всего

1 2 3 4 5