RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Great!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2054954 янв 13, 2009

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2716450 дек 05, 2010

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2923030 окт 12, 2010

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My order was here in a hurry.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2447890 ноя 07, 2010

Your service was very quick. The pills were exactly what I wanted and at a price I cold afford. Very glad to be doing business with you.

Immunity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1551107 ноя 27, 2010

Love the product,price,speed.

Highly recommended!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2200322 дек 06, 2010

Another fine New Chapter product. Some health care professionals, including Dr. Oz, have commented on the benefits of Elderberry....a natural and effective means of boosting one'e immune system. This product also tastes great, like candy. Enjoyable and good for you...can't beat that!

It works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047570 янв 23, 2011

A few months ago my husband and I had sore throats and felt a cold coming on so we both took these lozenges, perhaps three times during one day and whatever was coming on left!

new chapter immunity care

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1545431 дек 01, 2008

Excellent value for money, excellent delivery and the produce works!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great way to help immune system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1173006 янв 05, 2009

I take these every winter to prevent colds. They taste great and do the job! New Chapter has very good whole food supplements.

Mr. Mr.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2131525 янв 09, 2009

I was upset because I thought BLOCKADE had been discontinued; then I called the iHerb customer service and they told me that BLOCKADE had changed the name to Immunity Take Care, the point is that I don't care what is called. IT WORKS. I have also shared with some friends who are starting to catch a cold and since I like their company but I don't want to get sick, I have no choice but to share my Immunity Take Care. The price one has to pay for the company of good friends!!!!.

1-10 из 48 всего