RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Powerful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2623190 янв 20, 2010

I bought this Ginger to use as an anti seasick elixir on a cruise ship crossing the Drakes Passage (roughest patch of water on the planet). It worked a treat, and I ended up handing it around so that everyone can get over their seasickness. It also cleared up my digestive problems. This Ginger is now part of my daily health regime. Iherb pricing and delivery is outstanding.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

By far the best ginger product I have ever tried

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2546653 окт 29, 2007

What a convenient and wonderful product. It's a potent tincture that gives you all the benefits of ginger with just a few squeezes from a dropper. If you want a potent cup of ginger tea that really works then just heat up some water and put 2 dropperfuls in and presto you have a great cup of ginger tea. Extremely helpful for digestion, fighting off colds, and for its antiinflammatory properties. I also use the tincture sometimes when I am cooking and want a little ginger flavor in my sautes. A great product indeed

review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2877120 дек 20, 2007

Added to herbal teas when a cold is coming is gives excellent protection by ameliorating symptoms

GOOD STUFF

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020130 апр 25, 2011

I love the taste and the benefits of fresh ginger but found that I did not use it often because of the inconvenience. This product has a fresh ginger taste and is easy to use. I add a dropperful to hot water with lemon and also add to Madre Labs CocoCeps to make a chocolate/ginger drink.

Best Ginger Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1287802 апр 15, 2008

I've used several different ginger extracts,and New Chapter's is by far the strongest and best I've found.

Powerful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1108458 июн 03, 2008

Really powerful, spicy, very warming.

Awesome extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1907537 окт 27, 2008

We love the "strongness" of the ginger. We use it in chai and it does a great job when we run out of the fresh stuff. My hubbie prefers it to the fresh ginger we buy :0)

Very potent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1179387 апр 20, 2009

Excellent stuff...be careful though, can get a burning sensation if don't dilute enough. Superb taste, great for digestion.

Ginger

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1481932 июн 12, 2009

Only 2 drops in an ounce of water and the nausea vanishes.

The best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 июл 01, 2009

The best ginger around!!!

1-10 из 27 всего