RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Great aid for congestion & earaches!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014540 июл 17, 2008

My family has used this herbal remedy for over 25 years with excellent results. If anyone has a cold or flu, this can help it clear up without going into the ears or sinuses. I have used it many times, and it even helped relieve fluid behind the eardrum, when my 10 year-old couldn't hear out of her ear, after one day of use. When my children were OVER a year old, I would open a capsule and mix 1/3 to 1/2 of it, depending on their weights, in a spoon with honey for any congestion, as often as directed- it has a slightly medicinal taste. I gave them plenty of water to drink. They recovered quickly, without developing an ear infection. Along with echinacea tincture, it saved our family many trips to the doctor, and doses of antibiotics!

Dry Noses and Ears

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2644239 сен 29, 2006

This product dries up mucous and ear fluid. My baby's ears were completely plugged (flat tympanogram at the ENT), but after a week or so on this, his ears were clear!

Fenugreek-Thyme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1416853 ноя 07, 2011

I used a supplement Sinupret by Bionorica that worked for sinuses VERY well. When I got bronchitis I wanted to try their Bronchipret but couldn't wait for the mailing time. Their ingredients were Thyme and Primrose Oil. So I bought those at the store and it worked on my lungs! My wife had that coughing bug and I ordered the Fenu-Thyme. It helped break up the cough! I also had her taking GSE to kill the bug, B-complex, and Olive-Leaf extract)

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3255153 май 05, 2010

Always use Natures Way! My husband and I use this mostly in the winter time, he is prone to chest colds. It has a way of getting phlem up and out. We use it more often when we travel by plane and other public transport.

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1862130 сен 06, 2010

This natural remedy has replaced an inhaler that I needed for hoarsness and congestion from molds and allergens here in East TN. It actually works better than the inhaler!!

Great combination

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1857955 сен 22, 2008

I've used this combination for years and it works great for helping to control excess mucus and keep your lungs clear.

Great for mucous.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2395445 дек 01, 2011

Great for cold and flu season. Helps to break down mucous and congestion. Must be consistant with product though, it would help to take on a daily basis, if you are troubled with congestion.

Helps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2822272 фев 14, 2009

Helped me get over a cold. I quit taking Advil cold and sinus and this stuff cleared me up in a couple of days. Great! I will always have some on hand from now on.

Nature's Way, Fenu-Thyme, 450 mg, 100 Capsu

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2670982 окт 29, 2007

It's good for health

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps keep my lungs clear

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1530174 янв 17, 2010

This I use all winter long to help ward off the dreaded bronchitis that I used to get every year around Christmas. I believe I have had only one bout with that monster in the last 3 years, and it was a lot milder than before.

1-10 из 18 всего