RU
Отзывы
1-10 из 29 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2035571 авг 09, 2015

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088852 май 31, 2010

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3138679 дек 21, 2008

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1744579 мар 08, 2009

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

قوي

Отзыв оставлен 5640710249095914779 июн 14, 2016

قوي و شفت نتيجته الرائعه ، لكن طعمه مو حلوه ابد ، اذا خلطته مع عصير التفاح أو الليمون يصير احسن

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3061925 авг 30, 2016

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2443470 окт 18, 2016

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1940231 фев 28, 2011

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905819 июн 03, 2016

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

Like it!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1460730 ноя 14, 2007

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

1-10 из 29 всего