RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 37 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Cholesterol down!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1033257 сен 07, 2008

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1767797 мар 09, 2009

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1116958 янв 01, 2010

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

This Brand Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1518499 янв 26, 2010

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

easy to take and extremely effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2965527 июн 06, 2014

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

mr t

Отзыв оставлен 5542317237979513875 янв 06, 2015

I have taken this product for the last couple of years. My cholesterol went from 220 to 160.

RED RICE YEAST

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1316694 авг 22, 2011

This product has lowered my cholesterol so that I do not need those liver damaging statin drugs. Thanks for carrying this product...Sincerely B.Elam R.N.

Works great!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2514166 дек 13, 2011

Had my blood test done in May 2011, original LDL was 187mg/dl, total cholesterol was 259mg/dl. Dr gave me a chance to lower it first naturally. Changed my diet. Was already taking fish oil and CoEnz Q10, started on Dr Murray's Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, which lowered my LDL to 123, TC to 187 in Sep 2011, however it reduced my HDL. Still wanted better so decided to switch it up and try RYR as I heard good things about it from my research. Started Nature's Plus RYR in Sept. Dec 2011 results LDL 70, TC 135. Really impressed with the results especially LDL... wow!! HDL also increased (I think related to stopping Sytrinol) Although my diet has changed since the first results in May 2011, I still enjoy my deep fried stuff here and there. I do exercise as well but not hard core or consistent. RYR is awesome...

It really works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2398036 янв 16, 2012

I love this product and it works great!

Great results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165034 окт 08, 2012

I have been using this for a few yrs 1pill at night,and it dropped my cholesterol 40 points. I will only buy this brand...... Iherb has great priceing.

1-10 из 37 всего