RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Natures's Life Apple Cider Vinegar

Отзыв оставлен 5021014985406380991 май 19, 2015

This is a great product when you want to take it but you don't want to drink it.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Convenient Apple Cider

Отзыв оставлен CuriocityLifestyle апр 06, 2016

Am taking it where ever I go in my bag. Take 1 tablet with my meals and boosted my digestion. No acid reflux ever since taking apple cider. I do consume the liquid form as well, when I am at home.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great alternative to Prilosec.

Отзыв оставлен 5315172394141395448 дек 25, 2016

Suffered with GERD and heart burn issues for 25 plus years. All that time I was hooked on Prilosec to find relief. Tried switching to apple cider vinegar and found a great alternative for heart burn relief. Drinking ACV was difficult because of the strong taste, so I switch to the pill form 250mg Nature's Life ACV and it work just as well as the liquid ACV without the horrible taste. I take 3 or 4 pill after every meal and have no need to take the Prilosec anymore. Strongly recommend this product as healthy alternative to OTC acid blockers.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Just plain good for you

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1685556 мар 12, 2011

ACV should be a staple. It kills Candida, it balances pH, it just makes your body happy. And taking capsules is the best way to ensure that you are getting it. The liquid stuff can be difficult to drink sometimes.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2468033 июл 14, 2011

Thank you , I'm happy with my product

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Capsulas vinagre de manzana

Отзыв оставлен 5412488339528765827 ноя 30, 2014

Las tomo antes de las comidas,me va bien para ir al baño sin problemas.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No difference

Отзыв оставлен 5164525037935865400 мар 28, 2014

I just start taking but I can say that I don't feel any difference. I use now only when I am out of home and don't have my Apple vinegar with me. I will use until end anyway. Maybe something change after the second one, but I will not buy again.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего