RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Great product.

Отзыв оставлен WrensNest июн 05, 2009

I am post menopausal and this wild yam helps me stay sane. 14 days on. 14 days off. (Every third day I switch--if that makes sense) Tried to go off and was bad idea.

STOPS HOT FLASHES!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1792367 июл 20, 2009

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE SUPPLEMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE STOPPED MY HOT FLASHES. I DO TAKE MORE THAN 1 A DAY AS NOTED ON THE LABEL. I TAKE 2 IN THE AM AND 2 IN THE AFTERNOON. I FEEL I REALLY NEED THE EXTRA "HELP" THESE SUPPLEMENTS GIVE ME.

A *Five Star* Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3075203 авг 05, 2008

It's hard to find a good Wild Yam Extract product out there, after searching literally days, I found iherb! So far, I am liking this product, it does what it claims. Thank you iherb, for offering it!!

Works perfectly

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2438396 фев 08, 2011

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

Great product. Fast shipping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1482371 мар 24, 2011

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

Naures Answer Wild Yam Root-veggie caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2701582 дек 06, 2007

this is an excellent product for hormone therapy. This product beats any pharmaceutical!! Also thanks for the veggie caps

Hot flashes!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273015 май 02, 2011

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

Wild Yam Root Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2878294 янв 27, 2010

Great product..helped reduce my hot flashes..use along with evening primrose oil and vitamin E..it really works.

Wow wild yam!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2596135 авг 11, 2011

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and the hot flashes are less severe, the night sweats have really diminished. But I am also using the wild yam creme so I am not sure which is responsible for the improvement.

good stuff