RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Carol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3029383 дек 09, 2010

I love the taste of this product, and it is an easy way to get the benefits of Green Tea. I can even have a glass at night and not have it interrupt my sleep.

very exciting product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2376042 мар 02, 2009

I've bought many green tea extracts before, but none that had such great ingredients. Read the ingredients page. You'll be impressed! Great sweeteners too.

Great Benefits!

Отзыв оставлен lovenaturals май 19, 2015

I love the peppermint taste but mixed berry flavor is nice too. I recommended my aunt to try it and my cousin said it has helped lower her mum's blood pressure to 180 after a week taking it, before that it was about 210. As for me, it gives me more energy and somehow it helps decrease my appetite. Thanks iHerb for bringing in this great product :)

A favorite sleep aid!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3194050 окт 31, 2010

Immune support, core support, brain support for deliberative brain work or befor sleep.

Very Good!

Отзыв оставлен Lukeera фев 21, 2012

Very Good!

not for me...

Отзыв оставлен 5139756529095191436 мар 07, 2016

nature's answer is one of my favorite brands, but this product really has some strange flavor...

great taste and benefit

Отзыв оставлен isaras дек 01, 2016

this has some good berries and antioxidants. it is strong and sweet. you only need a small amount in your drink- i use half a dropper- that it comes with .and thats plenty enough. it might be too sweet for some,but just add less. also does help me with sugar cravings... another supp to my wellbeing intake.. very happy..

1-7 из 7 всего